Iridium Global plans feature one flat rate for the entire coverage area.
The most popular choice is the Global 600-min voucher
with 12 months of validity. If you expect to use your Iridium phone extensively, consider higher usage plans with rates 30-40% lower.
||Outbound calls, USD/min.
|globally & data
For all plans:
- All incoming calls are free for the Iridium subscriber (but not for the caller!), except for two-stage dialing calls, which are charged at the outgoing call rate.
- Rates for outgoing calls to other destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are higher.
- Each prepaid voucher has Validity Time, a period of time by which the voucher extends the validity period of Iridium prepaid account. All prepaid minutes and other airtime will be expired from the account upon the end of the validity time term, unless a new voucher is loaded to the account before the expiration date.
- * Minutes in the 300-min plan cannot be rolled over. All unused minutes will expire after the initial validity period ends. Upon expiration or depletion of initial minutes, the same account can be reloaded again with any Iridium prepaid voucher.
- Maximum Age Limit: a period of time during which the minutes from a prepaid voucher can be kept on a prepaid account and used by the customer. The age limit for most vouchers is 3 years.
- If a voucher is not rechargeable, all minutes will be expired on the account expiration date.
- Do not purchase a new plan if you want to add more minutes to or extend your existing Iridium account with SATTRANS. Get a new Iridium airtime voucher instead.