Iridium Global plans feature one flat rate for the entire coverage area.
The most popular choice is the Global 500-min voucher
with 12 months of validity. For short term heavy users the Global 750-min can be a great option. If you expect to use your Iridium phone extensively, consider higher usage plans with rates 30-40% lower.
||Outbound calls, USD/min.
|globally & data
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
- All incoming calls are free for the Iridium subscriber (but not for the caller!), except for two-stage dialing calls, which are billed at the outgoing call rate.
- Rates for outgoing calls to other destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are higher.
- This Iridium plan can be refilled with any Global voucher as often and as many times as necessary (except Global-750).
- All unused minutes will be rolled over to the new voucher, provided the new voucher is loaded before expiration date of the previous one.
- Each voucher has a validity term, which commences upon each voucher's activation. All prepaid minutes and other airtime will expire upon the end of the validity term, unless a new voucher is loaded to the account before the expiration date. If a voucher is not extendable, all minutes will be forfeited upon expiration date.
- * Minutes in Global 750-min plan cannot be rolled over. All unused minutes will expire after the initial validity period ends. Upon expiration or depletion of initial minutes, the same account can be reloaded again with any Iridium prepaid voucher.