The Iridium 9555 High Capacity Battery provides Iridium customers with up to 6.5 hours of talk time and up to 43 hours of standby time in full network coverage. The battery is integrated with the design of the 9555 phone, is low-profile, and easy to install and remove.
- Compatibility: Iridium 9555
- Capacity: 3,760 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Talk Time: 6.5 hours
- Standby Time: 43 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Weight: 3.25 oz (92 g)
- Operating temperature:
Charging: 0…40 ºC (32 ºF…104 ºF)
Discharging: -20 ºC…60 ºC (-4 ºF…140 ºF)
- Tested CE compliant: EN 6100-6-1:2007, EN 6100-6-3:2007
- RoHS compliant
- Tested UNDOT compliant: UN38.3, rev 5
- Country of Origin: China
- Iridium P/N: BAT41101
Also available: Iridium 9555 Standard 2300mAh Battery
WARNING! Read before ordering a battery. Shipments of stand-alone batteries are strictly regulated by US and international hazmat shipping rules. Please follow these guidelines:
- Continental United States: Select UPS Ground shipping for battery orders. Do NOT use USPS Priority or any UPS express methods.
- NO battery shipping outside the continental US: We will NOT ship orders containing stand-alone li-ion batteries to anywhere outside the continental United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and all non-US destinations.
Please contact us
if none of these options is applicable or you require a large quantity of batteries. If these guidelines are not followed, your order will be delayed and cancelled.Battery Life Disclaimer:
Battery life estimates are based on laboratory testing. Actual battery life may vary depending on use conditions. All batteries may cause serious injury or property damage, particularly if handled improperly or used after damage. Improper treatment or use of batteries may present a danger of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard. See Iridium phone user's manual for additional Warnings and Safety Guidelines.