The Iridium 9555 High Capacity Battery provides Iridium customers with up to 6.5 hours of talk time and up to 43 hours of standby time in full network coverage. The battery is integrated with the design of the 9555 phone, is low-profile, and easy to install and remove.
- Compatibility: Iridium 9555
- Capacity: 3,760 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Talk Time: 6.5 hours
- Standby Time: 43 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Weight: 3.25 oz (92 g)
- Operating temperature:
Charging: 0…40 ºC (32 ºF…104 ºF)
Discharging: -20 ºC…60 ºC (-4 ºF…140 ºF)
- Tested CE compliant: EN 6100-6-1:2007, EN 6100-6-3:2007
- RoHS compliant
- Tested UNDOT compliant: UN38.3, rev 5
- Country of Origin: China
- Iridium P/N: BAT41101
Also available: Iridium 9555 Standard 2300mAh Battery
WARNING! Read before ordering a battery. Shipments of stand-alone lithium batteries are strictly regulated by US and international hazmat shipping rules. Please follow these guidelines:
- For orders within the continental United States, we recommend UPS Ground service for any li-ion battery order to prevent possible delays, returns and expense. For air shipments (UPS Next, 2-day and 3-day), maximum two (2) batteries per order are allowed.
- For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.:
1. Maximum two (2) batteries in one order are allowed.
2. Select one of available UPS Express options: Next Day, 2-day or 3-Day Select.
3. Do NOT use USPS Priority option.
- Non-US destinations: We will NOT ship battery-only orders to many international destinations, please check the list or contact us before placing your order.
Please contact us
if none of these options is applicable or you require a large quantity of batteries. If these guidelines are not followed, your order will be delayed and cancelled.Battery Life Disclaimer:
Battery life estimates are based on laboratory testing. Actual battery life may vary depending on use conditions. All batteries may cause serious injury or property damage, particularly if handled improperly or used after damage. Improper treatment or use of batteries may present a danger of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard. See Iridium phone user's manual for additional Warnings and Safety Guidelines.