SatStation Single-Bay Battery Charger for Extreme
The SatStation Iridium Battery Charging Station charges phone batteries outside the Iridium Extreme (9575) handset. This charging accessory can be very handy in situations when extra batteries must always be available for continuous, mission-critical operations of satellite phones.
Order 9575 Charging Station HERE
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging Iridium batteries in a single process without ever draining the battery.
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in vehicles and boats (DC, optional).
- Maintenance mode is available once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating.
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.75 x 1.25 in.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Operating Temperature: -20�...+50�C
- Storage Temperature: -10�...+70�C
- Relative Humidity: 95% max non condensing
- Input Plug: 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger): 12V DC �20% 800 mAh �10%
- Switching Power Circuit: On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System: High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Dual Power Source: AC (included) or DC (optional)
- Transformer power: input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord, 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C