The SatStation Iridium Battery Charging Station charges phone batteries outside the Iridium 9505A / 9505 / 9500 handset. This charging accessory can be very handy in situations when extra batteries must always be available for continuous, mission-critical operations of satellite phones.
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging of up to 4 Iridium batteries in a single process.
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in vehicles and boats (DC, optional).
- Maintenance mode is available once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating.
- Dimensions: 14 x 7.5 x 2 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (600 g)
- Operating Temperature: -20�...+50�C
- Storage Temperature: -10�...+70�C
- Relative Humidity: 95% max non condensing
- Input Plug: 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger): 12V DC �20% 800 mAh �10%
- Switching Power Circuit: On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System: High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Dual Power Source: AC (included) or DC (optional)
- Transformer power: input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord, 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C
The Iridium stand alone battery charger is available in single-bay
and four-bay versions. Vehicular mounting kits and DC chargers are available as options.