Iridium satellite phones work anywhere on Earth and provide the most reliable voice and data satellite service in remote areas.
This Iridium Emergency Package consists of essential components for using Iridium satellite phones during emergencies and recovery missions.
- Iridium 9555 or Extreme Satellite Phone - Complete Kit
- 222-min Emergency Plan
- 6.5W Solar Charger with accessories
- Aquapac Waterproof Soft Case
- Voice & data services, text messaging
- Water, shock & dust resistant
- GPS-enabled (Extreme phone only)
- Retractable antenna
- Data-ready: No data kit needed!
- Headset/Hands-free ready
- Battery: up to 30 hours of standby time, 4 hours of talk time
- Vehicle, marine and indoor use
(via optional Vehicle and Office docking station)
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery (2200 mAh)
- AC Wall (Travel) Charger 110—220V
- International plug kit
- USB to MiniUSB Data Cable
- Antenna Adapter
- Auxiliary Antenna
- Car charger / adapter
- Hands-free headset
- User Guide & Quick Start Guide
The Emergency Plan
offers lower start-up cost for individuals and organizations who need satellite communications only for emergencies or occasional use.
- Outgoing calls: 222 minutes
- Incoming calls: FREE
- NO activation fee
- Validity: 12 months
- The Emergency plan can be used with any Iridium phone anywhere in the world.
- Not rechargeable. This plan can be loaded only ONCE. No additional or future refills are possible. Upon expiration or depletion of included minutes, the account can be converted to other Iridium prepaid plans at no additional cost.