> Iridium Emergency 300-min
Iridium Emergency 300-min Airtime Voucher
Iridium Emergency 300-min airtime voucher can be applied to your existing Iridium prepaid account (SIM-card).
Order your voucher HERE
- 300 minutes of outgoing calls
- Validity: 1 year (365 days)
- Activation of value-added services (messaging, data, voicemail)
Cost of included airtime:
|Outbound Voice Calls||USD/min.|
| To landlines or cell phones||2.42|
| To Iridium phones & voicemail||1.21|
|Incoming Calls|| |
| Direct dial calls||FREE|
| Two-stage dialing calls||2.42|
|Direct-Internet Data Calls:||1.21|
|Text Messages (SMS)|| |
| Outbound message||0.24|
| Incoming message||FREE|
- Before applying the Emergency voucher on your existing Iridium prepaid account, your current prepaid plan will be deactivated and all unused minutes and validity time will be forfeited. By purchasing and applying this voucher you confirm that you have read and accepted this condition.
- If you want to keep unused minutes on your existing plan and would still like to have an Emergency plan, you should purchase a new Emergency Plan and use both plans separately.
- Upon expiration or depletion of the minutes, your account can be reactivated with another Emergency voucher or can be converted to other Iridium prepaid plans.
- All unused minutes will be lost after expiration or upon conversion to the other account type.
- Calls to rare destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are more expensive and will result in quicker depletion of included minutes.
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
- You can use this prepaid voucher only if you have an Iridium prepaid account (SIM) supplied and activated by SATTRANS. We cannot reload minutes on other providers' SIM-cards. If you don't have an account with Sattrans, you can always purchase and activate a new Iridium Prepaid Plan.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.