> Iridium 30-day Extension
Iridium 30-day Extension Prepaid Voucher
The Iridium 30-day extension voucher extends validity of your existing Iridium prepaid account from Sattrans.
Order your voucher HERE
- Extends account validity by 30 days
- Compatibility: rechargeable Global and GO! plans ONLY!
- Same as your current plan
Other extension vouchers are available:
- Returns and Cancellation. You can request a cancellation only if your voucher has not yet been loaded to your Iridium account. Prepaid vouchers which have been loaded to an Iridium account are NOT returnable or refundable, no exceptions!
- Maximum Account Validity. The maximum validity of an Iridium prepaid account cannot exceed 2 years from the date of the most recent voucher reload.
- All unused minutes on your existing Iridium prepaid account will be preserved and rolled over ONLY if a new voucher is purchased AND deposited BEFORE the expiration date of the current voucher.
- 3 years Maximum Age Limit.Iridium prepaid minutes that have been carried over for more than three (3) years will be expired from prepaid account balances on a daily basis as they reach their Maximum Age Limit. More information.
- Make sure that you order a new voucher at least three (3) business days before the expiration date. We do not guarantee timely reload for vouchers ordered at a later time.
- You can use this prepaid voucher only if you have an Iridium prepaid account (SIM) supplied and activated by SATTRANS. We cannot reload minutes on other providers' SIM-cards. If you don't have an account with Sattrans, you can always purchase and activate a new Iridium Prepaid Plan.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.