> Iridium 600-min Airtime
Iridium 600-min Prepaid Airtime Voucher
The Global 600-min airtime voucher refills your existing Iridium Global account.
Order your voucher HERE
- Airtime credit equivalent to 600 minutes of outgoing calls
- Validity extension: 1 year (365 days)
Cost of included airtime:
|Outbound Voice Calls||USD/min.|
| To landlines or cell phones||1.42|
| To Iridium phones & voicemail||0.71|
|Incoming Calls|| |
| Direct dial calls||FREE|
| Two-stage dialing calls||1.42|
|Text Messages (SMS)|| |
| Outbound message||0.14|
| Incoming message||FREE|
- This voucher can't be used to load Emergency, regional and not-reloadable prepaid accounts.
- Returns and Cancellations. You can request a cancellation only if your voucher has not yet been loaded to your Iridium account. Prepaid vouchers that have been loaded to a prepaid account are NOT returnable or refundable, no exceptions!
- Maximum Account Validity. The maximum validity of Iridium Global accounts cannot exceed 2 years from the date of the most recent voucher reload.
- Maximum Age Limit. The Maximum Age Limit of the minutes in this Global 600-min voucher is 3 years.
- Any unused minutes on your existing Iridium prepaid account will be rolled over ONLY if a new voucher is purchased AND deposited BEFORE the expiration date of the current voucher.
- Make sure that you order a new voucher at least three (3) business days before the expiration date. We do not guarantee timely reload for vouchers ordered at a later time.
- You can use this prepaid voucher only if you have an Iridium prepaid account (SIM) supplied and activated by SATTRANS. We cannot reload minutes on other providers' SIM-cards. If you don't have an account with Sattrans, you can always purchase and activate a new Iridium Prepaid Plan.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.