The Africa 300-min voucher refills your existing Iridium Africa account with Sattrans.
Order your voucher HERE
- 300 minutes of regular calls
- Extends account validity by 1 year (365 days)
Cost of included airtime:
- Calls to fixed/cellular phones: $1.00/min.
- Calls to Iridium phones: $0.75/min.
- Direct Internet Data & AxcessPoint: $1.00/min.
- Outgoing text message: $0.50
- Incoming calls/messages: FREE
The Africa plan WILL NOT work outside the African continent. You should purchase a different Iridium plan to use the service outside Africa.
- Returns and Cancellation. You can request a cancellation only if your voucher has not yet been loaded to your Iridium account. Prepaid vouchers which have been loaded to an Iridium account are NOT returnable or refundable, no exceptions!
- Maximum Account Validity. The maximum validity of Iridium Africa accounts cannot exceed 1 year from the date of the most recent voucher reload.
- Maximum Age Limit. The Maximum Age Limit of the minutes in the Africa plan is 3 years.
- All unused minutes on your existing Iridium prepaid account will be preserved and rolled over ONLY if a new voucher is purchased AND deposited BEFORE the expiration date of the current voucher.
- Make sure that you order a new voucher at least three (3) business days before the expiration date. We do not guarantee timely reload for vouchers ordered at a later time.
- You can use this prepaid voucher only if you have an Iridium prepaid account (SIM) supplied and activated by SATTRANS. We cannot reload minutes on other providers' SIM-cards. If you don't have an account with Sattrans, you can always purchase and activate a new Iridium Prepaid Plan.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.