> Iridium Latin America 200-min
Iridium 200-min. Latin America Prepaid Voucher
The Latin America 200-min voucher refills your existing Iridium Latin America account with Sattrans.
Order your voucher HERE
- 200 of outgoing calls
- Extends account validity by 6 months
Cost of included airtime:
|Outbound Voice Calls||USD/min.|
| To landlines & cell phones||1.56|
| To Iridium phones & voicemail||0.78|
| To other satellite systems||21.06|
|Incoming Calls|| |
| Direct dial calls||FREE|
| Two-stage dialing calls||1.56|
|Text Messages (SMS)|| |
| Outbound message||0.78|
| Incoming message||FREE|
- Geographic restrictions. Iridium Latin America plan subscribers can place outbound calls and send text messages ONLY from land of countries and territories in South and Central America, EXCLUDING the Caribbean region, including 12 nautical miles into coastal waters. It WILL NOT work for either outbound or inbound calls anywhere else.
- All unused minutes on your existing Iridium prepaid account will be preserved and rolled over ONLY if a new voucher is purchased AND deposited BEFORE the expiration date of the current voucher.
- Maximum Account Validity. The maximum validity of a Latin America account cannot exceed 6 months from the date of the most recent voucher reload.
- Maximum Age Limit. The Maximum Age Limit of minutes in a LA-200 voucher is 3 years.
- Make sure that you order a new voucher at least three (3) business days before the expiration date. We do not guarantee timely reload for vouchers ordered at a later time.
- You can use this prepaid voucher only if you have an Iridium prepaid account (SIM) supplied and activated by SATTRANS. We cannot reload minutes on other providers' SIM-cards. If you don't have an account with Sattrans, you can always purchase and activate a new Iridium Prepaid Plan.
- By purchasing and using Iridium prepaid SIM-cards, airtime vouchers and services, you agree to SATTRANS Iridium Prepaid Account Rules.