The Iridium 750-min Global Plan offers low per minute cost for individuals and organizations planning to use satellite phones extensively for short-term or seasonal projects and events.
- Iridium SIM-card and activation
- 750 minutes of outbound calls
- Account validity: 6 months
- Value-added services (messaging, data, voicemail)
Cost of included airtime:
|Outbound Voice Calls||USD/min.|
| To landlines or cell phones||0.91|
| To Iridium phones & voicemail||0.46|
|Incoming Calls|| |
| Direct dial calls||FREE|
| Two-stage dialing calls||0.87|
|Direct-Internet Data Calls:||0.91|
|Text Messages (SMS)|| |
| Outbound message||0.09|
| Incoming message||FREE|
- The plan can be used with any Iridium phone anywhere in the world.
- Upon expiration or depletion of included minutes, the account can be converted to other Iridium prepaid plans at no additional cost.
- All unused minutes will be lost after expiration or upon conversion to the other account type.
- After expiration the Iridium account can be extended by loading other vouchers.
- Calls to rare destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are more expensive ($7.82/min.) and will result in faster depletion of included minutes.
- Billing increment: 20 seconds
Do not purchase a new plan if you just want to add more minutes or extend validity of your existing Iridium account with SATTRANS. Get a new Iridium airtime voucher