IsatPhone Pro is a handheld satellite phone from Inmarsat.
End of Life - Oct 1, 2019
IMPROTANT! Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro satellite phone has been discontinued and is no longer available. Purchase the new IsatPhone 2 instead.
Although existing IsatPhone Pro phones and accessories will continue to function, please note that as of October 1, 2019
- IsatPhone Pro, together with all its components and accessories shall no longer be available for sale by Inmarsat.
- Inmarsat shall discontinue any further customer support, firmware upgrades or warranty and repairs for IsatPhone Pro, including any warranty of any repaired IsatPhone Pro.
- Satellite telephony
- Circuit-switched data (2.4 kbps)
- Text messaging
- Social networking (via Twitter)
- GPS location data
- Length: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Width: 54 mm (2.1 in.)
- Depth: 39 mm (1.5 in.)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (279 g) with battery
- Display: High visibility color screen
- Interfaces: Micro USB, Bluetooth 2.0, audio jack
- Water & dust ingress protection: IP54
- Operating range: -20...+55ºC (-4...+131ºF)
- Storage range: -20...+70ºC (-4...+158ºF)
- Charging range: 0...45ºC (32...113ºF)
- Humidity tolerance: 0 to 95%
- Battery: Li-Ion, 3.7V
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: Up to 100 hours
IsatPhone Pro operates globally, including the United States.
This map is illustrative of Inmarsat voice services coverage. It does not provide a guarantee of the extent of service availability. Please note, Alphasat coverage prioritizes the region north of 44°S and service may degrade south of this latitude.