SAT-DOCKER Vehicle Docking Station for Thuraya SO-2510 ensures uninterrupted satellite service while using Thuraya phones in vehicles.
Due to the nature of the satellite signal, requiring direct view of the satellites, SAT-DOCKER significantly improves reliability of the satellite service for in-vehicle use.SAT-DOCKER
allows using all features of your Thuraya phone and service, such as text messaging, 9.6K data/fax, GmPRS, voicemail and GPS.
- Compatibility: Thuraya SO-2510 phone
- Ensures reliable Thuraya satellite reception inside vehicles
- Charges the phone's battery
- Conveniently holds the phone on dashboard
- Use all features of Thuraya service in vehicles
- Powered via vehicle's DC power socket ("cigarette lighter")
- Data/fax/GmPRS capable (data cable not included)
- High-quality durable build
- International two-year warranty
Where to use:
- All types of vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, railway cars, armored vehicles.
- Sea and river vessels (with optional maritime antenna and connectors).
In the box:
- Phone Cradle (Thuraya SO-2510)
- External antenna (satellite/GPS) - South
- Universal stand
- Hands-free earset
- Cables Pack
- User Manual
Note for users in Australia:
Thuraya docking stations are usually supplied with a South antenna. Neither North nor South antennas will work in Australia. For use in Australia, one must purchase our universal Thuraya Hemi Omni antenna
, which is designed to work throughout Thuraya coverage, including Australia.