With Thuraya DSL High-Speed Internet
service, you can stay connected to the Internet, send or receive data at speeds up to 144 Kbps in remote areas.
- High-speed connectivity. Up to 144 Kbps anywhere within the Thuraya's coverage area allow users to enjoy always-on broadband connection in remote areas
- Application-rich. Thuraya DSL provides users access to plenty of online services and applications including:
- Web browsing
- Email and Webmail
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Voice-over-IP applications (such as Skype)
- Intranet and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Portability. The Thuraya DSL modem, manufactured by Hughes, is a light and compact (under 1.6 kg) allowing users to carry it easily. The reliable rugged construction of the modem allows it to be deployed in rough conditions.
- Transparent & Competitive Pricing. Thuraya DSL users are charged based on the amount of data they send or receive, so you can be online as long as you need.
- Flexible subscription plans. Prepaid subscriptions are available to meet a wide range of usage and budget control requirements. Unlimited data package is available for just $11,995 per month.
- Compatibility. Thuraya DSL is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh (OS X) computers.
- Remote Office. Connect to an external wireless router to establish remote office environment anywhere in Thuraya's coverage area.
IN THE BOX:
- Weight: 1.6 Kg (3.5 lbs)
- Size: 305 x 245 x 45 mm (12 x 9.6 x 1.7 in.)
- Operating temperature: -10...55 C (14...131 F)
- Max operating humidity: 95% RH at 40 C (104 F)
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC
- Mechanical vibration: 200 2,000 Hz, 0.3 m2/s3
- Unpacked Drop: 0.5 m (1.6 ft) on concrete
- Solar radiation: 1120 W/m2; MIL-SPEC 810E 505.3
- Water and dust proofing: IP-54 as standard
- Air pressure for transport at altitude: 4,500 m AMSL; MIL-SPEC 810E METHOD 500.3
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Life: 24 hours standby time, 1 hour of transmission at highest rate
- External Power: Main power supply adapter
- Connectors: Ethernet (RJ-45)
- User Interface: Web-based graphical user interface accessible via a web browser
- ThurayaDSL satellite IP modem (Hughes 9102)
- Ethernet Cable
- Lithium Ion Battery
- User Manual
- AC power adapter
- Prepaid plan SIM-card (if purchased)